Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Theme 2 Photo


I love the simplicity of this shot. Behind the runner is a wide, bright arch that contrasts the dull and mundane concrete. In photoshop, I really wanted to make the red shorts of the rollerblader the focal point. I REALLY increased the vibrance so it would stand out. I also slightly adjusted the contrast to make the light/dark difference a little sharper.

Something about this photo is very peaceful. I love the splash of color the red shorts bring and the image of the roller blader caught in a streak of motion.This scene reminds me of how much I love long runs and the blissful exhaustion you feel at the end. You feel like you're in a haze but your entire body feels alive and energized. The only thing I would maybe fix is the vibrance. It may be a little too overdone.

No comments:

Post a Comment